Job ID 365784
Remote Possible Yes
Please kindly note, the following job advertisement is intended exclusively for internal combined-Company existing employees of NIQ & GfK. If you are not an existing NIQ or GfK employee, we regret to inform you that your application for this position will not be considered. However, we encourage you to explore other opportunities that align with your qualifications and career aspirations within our organization.
About this Job
As a VP, Account Development, you are accountable for commercial renewal and expansion of clients. Key activities include account planning and sales strategy, unlocking new stakeholders, cross-selling and upselling, selling in of the service model, developing renewal strategy and leading renewal / RFP process to successful outcome.
- Leading commercial strategy and sales of NielsenIQ’s solutions as part of client contract renewals or RFPs
- Developing commercial elements of joint business plan
- Developing NIQ account plan & sales strategy
- Achieving sales and strategic objectives
- Developing strategies to win based on client segmentation and product market fit
- Building meaningful client relationships with client stakeholders and teams
- Representing voice of customer to internal product development, product marketing, communications and delivery teams
- Leading a team of associates
- With a high degree of urgency, uncover and disseminate retailer, manufacturer and competitive intelligence
- Representing NielsenIQ externally, in thought leadership, as part of industry conferences and/or with the media
- Working collaboratively with other product sales leads & cross functional partners
A Little Bit About You
Do you have the necessary skill set to be successful in this role?
Are you a passionate, savvy salesperson, with a deep sense of urgency and accountability to deliver against financial targets? Are you an excellent people leader with the ability to support, mentor and inspire creative solution selling? Can you effectively tell a story that captures the audience, no matter what level, and brings them along your journey? Are you able to work collaboratively, as part of a remote team within a dynamic and challenging environment while maintaining high standards? Do you have experience in working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution?
- 10-15+ years’ experience in a relevant industry (CPG, consulting, sales)
- Relevant experience with research techniques & solutions in the related industries of Consumer Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics or similar
- Experienced in senior level / C-suite communications, influencing & negotiation
- Mission-driven and passionate about serving a purpose
- Excellent awareness of market conditions and client business environment ● Prior sales experience Preferred
- Demonstrated record of creating and growing sales revenue year over year ○ Excellent sales pipeline management skills with a track record of predictability and consistency in forecasting
- Sales team leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and Salesforce
- Familiarity with NielsenIQ tools, applications and platforms a plus
- Willingness to travel will depend on the location of the candidate’s residence. Location requirements are flexible.
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
2023-7034_Systems Engineer – Level II Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 16 mins ago
The Cloud Engineer (Systems Engineer) works closely with cloud platform engineering, architecture, and development teams to run and operate cloud-native, DevOps delivered, highly scalable and fault tolerant systems and ...