Job ID 369719
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The role requires the successful candidate to become part of a small team responsible for the design, development, defect correction, validation, and release of diagnostic validation features for simulation applications according to OEM/ISO specifications and vehicle diagnostics protocol
The role involves dealing directly with the customer and working closely with other members of the development team, which includes employees of Bosch, other suppliers, and customer representatives.
Whilst the skills defined in the Qualification section below are desirable, a positive attitude to learn new skills and a genuine interest in the subject are equally as important.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the mentoring, training, and support you need to become an accomplished diagnostic software engineer
You will have a passion for technology and a keenness to learn and grow. You will be excited by problem-solving, demonstrated perhaps in a personal project. Many of our team are qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline. Still, we welcome applications from non-conventional routes into technology, including people returning to the sector from time away.
- Experience with Automotive Communication networks like CAN, K-line
- Experience in Diagnostic protocols – UDS ISO14229, ISO 15765, ISO 14230 standards
- Understand the vehicle diagnostic requirements as per the standards
- Experience in diagnosing feature testing and validation
- Experience with software development via scripting tools or other standard programming languages
- Excellent team player and Customer Interfacing skills
- Ability to work closely with global teams to communicate and agree on desired outcomes
- Must be a proficient user of Office 365 essential tools
- Problem Solving abilities and Working Independently.
- Ability to create diagnostic feature documentation
- Basic software language knowledge
- JAVA, Swing, Spring boot, Angular, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of VCI, J2534 and DPDU API
- Knowledge of networking technologies – Ethernet, TCP, UDP, HTTP
- Knowledge of DoIP based Diagnostic
- Knowledge of ODX/OTX
- Knowledge of the JIRA Bug Tracking system
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions with a great package of benefits including annual bonus, life assurance, company car cash allowance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development.
This is a remote or hybrid working role. Please note we would like you to start as soon as possible.