Job ID 362037
At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Technician of repair and maintenance at TRC. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That’s why we are listening, open to learning new things – about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It’s The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
What will you do?
- Assist drivers with emergency roadside assistance.
- Assists drivers in locating suitable repair locations.
- Provides accurate documentation on all maintenance and repair events.
- Verifies that all repair and maintenance work is necessary and done at a fair price.
- Reviews and authorizes all repairs for fleet vehicles as necessary.
- Documents all instances where a cost savings is realized.
- Ensures appropriate preventative maintenance schedule is followed.
- Maintains all monthly metrics at or above the established goal.
- Offers assistance willingly and makes a positive contribution to morale.
- Shows sensitivity to and consideration for other’s feelings.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Responds positively to change, offers suggestions for improvements, remains calm and professional under pressure and accepts constructive criticism positively.
- Can be counted on to carry out assignments carefully and with appropriate follow-up. Overcomes obstacles to meet goals. Accepts personal accountability for his/her actions.
- Keeps manager and/or coworkers informed of work progress and other necessary information.
- Maintains a positive relationship with management and other workers, listens effectively.
- Must be able to complete transactions with accuracy while providing a high level of quality service
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and/or Training:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Vocational or Technical education recommended
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typing – 20-25 WPM
Relevant Work Experience:
- 15+ years of experience in automotive or truck repair
- ASE Certified in 8 car or 6 truck repair categories
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What’s Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.