Job ID 373823
Remote Possible Yes
Curious about the future and captivated by technology? Inquisitive, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for outstanding talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
You’re an individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
About the role
Reporting into and working alongside the Transaction Monitoring Operations Manager, the Transaction Monitoring Operations Analyst’s main responsibilities will be
- Driving the continuous improvement of the Transaction Monitoring operations, across its real-time transaction screening and retrospective account monitoring teams (30+ FTE, servicing CC’s 650+ global clients).
- Delivering strategic changes across people, process, and system change at pace – to drive operational excellence and a great customer experience.
- Working in close collaboration with other Compliance and/or operational teams on cross-functional improvement projects – to drive improvement across shared systems and processes.
- Responsible for managing all operational projects and initiatives, ensuring we are moving at pace and delivering on strategic changes efficiently.
The ideal candidate will
- Have experience coordinating fast-paced, complex projects across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Have experience designing and maintaining project plans outlining operational requirements, budget, deliverables, timescales, dependencies, and risks.
- Be comfortable diagnosing complex issues into clear problem statements, leveraging data to confirm the scope and ensure the team is consistently tackling the most valuable problems to solve.
- Have excellent communication skills, able to communicate complex issues clearly to a wide range of stakeholders to communicate complex requirements, achieve buy-in, and keep stakeholders remain updated with each project’s progress.
- Have an optimisation mindset, continually tuning team processes and systems to deliver efficient and seamless workflows.
- Be a self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done.
- Be passionate about growing others and yourself. An interest for continuous improvement and coaching analysts to propose and implement bottom-up systems and process optimisations.
- Have exceptional structure and attention to detail.
- Be comfortable working in a scale-up or growth environment and challenging the status quo.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.