Job ID 367386
Telecoms Product Manager – 6 Months Contract
Location: Home Based
Would you like to join one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK as an Telecoms Product Manager?
Since being founded in 2001, Daisy delivers solutions and services serving more 2,000 UK businesses across all sectors – with a portfolio spanning Modern Workplace, Connectivity, Unified Communications, Cloud, Cyber Security and Operational Resilience.
About the role…
- At all times working toward making the product & services portfolio ‘Easy to buy and easy to sell’ across all relevant Business Units
- Supporting the sales community
- Input into the creation of cost models and pricing tools
- Leading virtual teams to deliver products
- Stakeholder engagement
- Reporting on product portfolio
- Create and manage product roadmaps
- Implementation of and collaboration on best practice for lifecycle management
- Business improvement
- Identification and introduction of new product / capabilities to be offered.
- Creation of business plans to support training and investment in new capabilities
- To liaise with manufacturers for technical updates and support for the technologies used
- Vendor management including but not exclusive to, monthly meetings, sales tracking, business plan creation
- Travelling between different Daisy and vendor offices in order to efficiently conduct business
What do we need from you?
- Past involvement in product lifecycle management – Essential
- Ability to work in virtual geographically disperse teams – Essential
- To be technically and commercially aware of the market and have a full understanding of the technical, business and commercial propositions on offer
- Knowledge of Sales/Operational processes and their interaction with the Project Delivery Teams
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and diligence
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent oral and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a message to a mixed audience, from managerial/strategic personnel to technical personnel
Did we mention the perks?
We show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to our employees that help make Daisy a great place to work and provide a great work life balance.
These include but are not limited to:
Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
Daisy University and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
Hybrid, field and home-based working – To ensure work WORKS for you.
Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
And many more – to see all the benefits on offer visit our Why work for Daisy page!
Ready to join us?
If you feel Daisy is the right workplace for you, we would like to hear from you!
Once you have applied online and have been shortlisted, our recruitment team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview and answer any questions you may have. This could be a face-to-face or a remote interview. The application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.
2023-7034_Systems Engineer – Level II Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 2 mins ago
The Cloud Engineer (Systems Engineer) works closely with cloud platform engineering, architecture, and development teams to run and operate cloud-native, DevOps delivered, highly scalable and fault tolerant systems and ...
Electrical Controls Engineer Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 4 mins ago
Cortland’s Electrical Controls Engineer will Perform electrical engineering & design of integrated thermal control systems for customer applications involving molten metal processing, heating designs and transferring metal in ...