Technology Sales (Recruiting) Business Development Manager
Frustrated, micro-managed, not being heard or not getting paid what you’re worth? Our top sales people are part of our leadership team, have the autonomy to make decisions and make over $300,000 a year.
If you’re a true HUNTER among gatherers and constantly running faster than your peers Proven Recruiting has an excellent opportunity to join our Technology team. The opportunities are located in Austin, or can be remote from anywhere in the country if you’re an experienced Business Development or Account Management professional.
If this is you, please email me your top 3 quantified accomplishments as bullet points. For example:
– Top 5 rookie in sales out of 50 people.
– Grew sales by 100% over forecast of $1M.
– Earned President’s Club for 2020, 2019 and 2018.
Who You Are:
- At least 2+ years’ successful sales experience selling a product or service to Technology Managers, Directors and Executives.
- Competitive, self – driven with the ability to push the envelope
- Strong work ethic, coachable and works well in a collaborative environment
- Purpose-driven, honest and the ability to overcome hardships
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and qualify meaningful sales leads
- Develop and manage opportunities through the sales cycle
- Build, maintain and expand rapport with prospective and current clients
- Educate clients and provide solutions regarding industry and market trends
- Promote Proven through networking organizations and external events
Why Work Here:
- Our people: We have a strongly collaborative and productive environment; you’ll always be empowered to ask questions or seek advice.
- Compensation: Best in class with a generous base salary commensurate with experience and uncapped bonus potential.
- Our culture: We have regular happy hours, team events and incentive trips.
- Training & development: Every member of our team has multiple trainings a week and is provided with the tools and software necessary to find success in our industry. Paths to leadership via Platinum Producer or management
- Flexibility: Your professional and personal lives should be in unison, not at war!! Our unique culture has only been enhanced by the hybrid (and flexible), “office occasional” working environment.
What To Do Now
- Those with the requisite skills, experience, track record of success and interest should email Geneva Lopez at [email protected].