Job ID 370779
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Writing of technical documentations; typically, Technical Procedures, Maintenance procedures, and Work Instructions
- Production of Work Instructions and documentation for facility operations and upgrades/improvements
- Understanding of technical operations and processes, and producing Work Instructions for these activities
- Attending a range of project, planning and briefing meetings
- Convert information from meetings into User Guides for applications, reference and instruction manuals, training guides.
- Preferable to have an appreciation of facility/process plant Construction and Commissioning.
- Preferable to have experience of working within a Nuclear Licensed Site, and ideally knowledge of licence conditions LC19 (Construction) and LC21 (Commissioning).
- Team player ability: taking the lead on assigned project tasks and allowing others to lead as appropriate
- Good communicator; providing feedback of technical development and project delivery to the Lead Engineer and the Project Manager
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent Written skills
- Ability to manage own time and to deliver within agreed timescales, target cost and quality standards, requiring minimum supervision
- Actively seeks guidance and knowledge where required to augment personal and project goals
- Desirable to have 2:1 BEng qualification in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Previous Technical Author experience highly desirable
- Mechanical Handling experience advantageous
- Design engineering experience in a highly regulated area
- Working level experience of the European standards is desirable, for example Eurocode 3.
- Familiar with Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD software.
- An appreciation for mechanical and structural engineering.
- An appreciation for the engineering design cycle of mechanical designs from Concept through to Manufacture.