Tax Senior/Associate (4 day weeks!)
This wealth advisor firm is looking to add a Tax Senior or Associate to their in house tax team who can grow with the company and provide excellent tax support to their growing client base. Your background in tax combined with your strong communication skills and attention to detail will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare level 1-3 returns (associate) or level 4-5 returns (senior)
- Prepare tax projections and support seniors with tax planning and other projects
- Potentially communicate with clients and advisors as needed
Who you are:
- CPA or CPA track required
- 2-4+ years of public tax experience
- 2+ years of experience preparing returns
- Experience with individual, trust, and passthrough business returns
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a management role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70,000 to $100,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!