Tax Associate – FULLY REMOTE!
San Diego, California
Our client, a notable wealth management firm, is looking to bring on a Tax Associate to their growing tax team!
This individual will support our Ultra High Net Worth clients by providing individual and business tax services for their financial needs.
Interested to learn more? Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of tax preparation experience
- Ideal profile brings a public accounting background with current industry experience
- CPA not required, but highly beneficial
- Ability to handle a large volume of activities
- Ability to communicate concepts to clients and advisors
- Experience with UltraTax, Lacerte, or Sureprep is an added bonus
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare tax returns for high-net-worth individuals, trusts and businesses
- Create quarterly estimates and projections
- Responsible for timely and accurate response to tax questions, estimates, projections, and analysis with both tax and wealth management clients
- Work with tax staff to respond to tax notices and initial preparation of corresponding letters
Why Work Here?
- Great Work-Life Balance: Enjoy life outside of work! Join a company that values time away from your desk.
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that encourages growth and development! You’ll be a part of a supportive team working together to grow personally and professionally.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $65,000 to $85,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Adrianna at [email protected] if you are interested in learning more!