Job ID 368219
“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
The role of Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to our broader MEA APAC team while working and taking direction remotely. As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and general calendar management, taking minutes and making travel arrangements under minimum supervision.
- Professional Certification in Administrative Support
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Words, Teams, Outlook, Project
- High attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Require minimal supervision
- Based at Accor Jakarta office
- Reports to Vice President Talent Experience MEA APAC & Vice President Digital Solutions MEA APAC
- Competitive employee benefits
- ALL Heartist card offering discounted rate at Accor Hotels worldwide