Job ID 361643
Specialist in the Acquisition of Talent.
• Focus is on hourly positions at the plant – Product Techs, Material Handlers, QA Techs, Maintenance Techs, etc.
• Would be responsible for posting positions in our ATS (SuccessFactors) and on job boards like Indeed or ZipRecruiter.
• Leading intake meetings with hiring managers to understand candidate needs & wants, shift info, etc.
• Reviewing applications, phone screening candidates and scheduling candidates for onsite interviews.
• Sourcing candidates for harder to fill roles like Maintenance.
Recruiting, Talent acquisition, Recruitment, Full cycle recruiting, Human resources, Hiring, Customer service, Technical recruiting, Screen resumes, manufacturing industry, food manufacturing
• Top Skills Details:*
Recruiting,Talent acquisition,Recruitment,Full cycle recruiting,Human resources,Hiring,Customer service,Technical recruiting,Screen resumes,manufacturing industry,food manufacturing
• Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
• Has recruited for hourly, high-volume positions in the past.
Manufacturing is a plus, food manufacturing is a double plus!
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn and use technology – experience with an ATS is a must– doesn’t have to be SuccessFactors, but that’s a plus if it is.
We also utilize a texting platform that’s integrated with our ATS, so need to be comfortable learning and using that.
• Experience with Indeed and other job boards
• Experience in sourcing candidates
• Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate the company’s value proposition to candidates.
• Ability to build relationships with hiring managers.
• Self-motivated and able to prioritize independently.
• Experience Level:*
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.