Job ID 369947
Are you passionate about engineering? Do you want to make a difference?
You could be one of our 54k+ colleagues in over 30 countries working on inspiring projects in the most innovative companies.
Join us and start building tomorrow’s world today!
What will you be doing?
As a System Architect, you will join Crawley team to support our activities within the defence sector.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define system requirements and architecture.
- Utilize IBM DOORS for requirements management, traceability, and validation.
- Develop and maintain system architecture models and design documentation.
- Ensure system designs meet stringent security and performance standards.
- Participate in design reviews and provide technical guidance to project teams.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and solutions to enhance system capabilities.
- Assist in the integration and testing of system components.
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality, security, and compliance standards.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate about engineering
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a System Architect, ideally in a defence or aerospace environment.
- Proficiency in IBM DOORS for requirements management.
- Strong knowledge of system architecture principles and design methodologies.
- Experience with software development processes and methodologies.
- Familiarity with defence industry standards and security protocols.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Security clearance or the ability to obtain one is a plus.
Why join us?
We foster a community of dually talented individuals who are both entrepreneurs and technology specialists. Our teams embody the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship, enabling us to develop solutions most efficiently.
Our commitment to sustainable growth is unwavering, and we continuously strive for accelerated transformation and continuous improvement. Through ALTEN labs, mentoring programs, internal universities, and more, we are always pushing boundaries and embracing new possibilities.
We offer incredible opportunities to join inspiring projects in the most innovative companies.
We prioritise your career development with personalised support plans tailored to your own aspirations. We’re here to empower you and help you reach your full potential.
Join our passionate team and start building tomorrow, today!
In short you get:
- A personalised career path and a rewarding management style
- A chance to work on the most exciting engineering projects and technologies along with Premium Customers
- A huge diversity of engineering projects and industries
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical & Travel Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle-to-work Scheme among many additional benefits
- Social atmosphere, regular gatherings, and team buildings
- Flexible way of working (role dependent)
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 15 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 15 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...