Staff Internal Auditor
San Diego, California
Do you enjoy analyzing and improving processes? Do you want to be heard and impact change? This is a great opportunity to join a publicly traded and profitable global tech company. Contribute. Grow. Earn. Enjoy. Apply!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- 6+ years of experience within accounting, finance, or audit (Big4 or public accounting required)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet deadlines
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the business to assess impacts to the company’s risk profile
- Create planning memos and process & control flows to improve operational processes across all aspects of the business
- Perform audit testing, identify deviations from expected control activities, and effectively communicate observations to the audit team
Why Work Here:
- Culture: a collaborative, innovative and dynamic work environment that offers rewards and challenges
- Growth: creativity is valued and employees are given the ability to grow professionally and personally
- Compensation: competitive compensation package including equity, unlimited PTO and strong benefits
What Does the Position Pay:
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $90k-$120k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Nicole at [email protected] if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.