Job ID 369896
Must Have: SAP SD (Strong)
The candidate would need to be strong in Sales and distribution (SD), and especially in Logistics Execution (LE, focus on outbound logistics), ideally with solid experience supporting a complex warehouse environment.
Provide business and system knowledge in the area of SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)/Logistics Execution (LE) with deep integration with SAP Warehouse Management (WM) module functions.
- Expert functional business process and SAP technical knowledge in the areas of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)/Logistics Execution (LE) and to some extent in Warehouse Management (WM) modules are expected, as well as experience with process standardization and harmonization.
- Requirements gathering, developing & proposing of solutions, system configuration, testing, training, documentation, and any tasks for the applications and interfaces managed by the team that arises within an application project implementation, or change request management.
- Software and application solution expertise and related consulting according to resp. modules/products and legacy systems (as required).
- Experience organizational master data structures, organizational units, and master data management
- Detailed knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)/Logistics Execution (LE) and Warehouse Management (WM) configuration, including user exits, RICEF objects, info types, interface setup, and dependencies.
- Work across SAP module boundaries and integrate SAP SD, MM, and WM module areas.
- Knowledge of RF gun and 3rd party e.g., FedEx, UPS application integration with SAP
- Candidate would work in an agile team or in M&A project team based on assignment and will report to the Chapter Lead for all personal matters
- Candidate should be fluent in English and need at least 5 years of full cycle implementation experience
- Experience/knowledge of agile practices (e.g., Scrum) will be an added advantage.