Sr. Revenue Accountant
San Diego, California
New jobs are scary – but not this one. This leading software company is looking for a Senior Accountant with deep revenue accounting knowledge to help bolster their finance team. They’re well-known, offer excellent benefits, and their workers love them (check out their Glassdoor after we talk). Job stability, work life balance, collaborative culture. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting with minimum of 3 years’ experience coming from public accounting (Big4/Top 10 CPA firm required).
- Good foundational understanding of revenue recognition and US GAAP.
- Ambitious personality with strong executive presence.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, time prioritization, and ability to multi-task.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting compilations that includes: journal entries, reconciliations, researching accounting guidance.
- Contribute to various ad hoc accounting projects related to revenue accounting.
- Streamline systems and reporting tools to ensure efficient and accurate recording of revenue
- Present to high level executives on monthly performance.
Why work here:
- Growing and exciting work environment: market leader in an established industry
- Great team: people make a difference, great team culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
Please send your resume to [email protected] if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $110,000 on base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!