Sr. Research Associate, HPLC Method Development
San Diego, California
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Sr. Research Associate who will assist in advancing cutting edge immunotherapy and regenerative medicines. The ideal professional will have a strong background in HPLC Method Development and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Perform routine analysis on APIs, antibodies, and lipid nanoparticle drug products
- Optimize and troubleshoot analytical methodologies and experimental procedures
- Prepare reports and presentations summarizing procedures, results, and data interpretation
Who you are:
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Pharmacological Chemistry, or related field and 3-5 years of industry experience
- Must have experience with HPLC method development.
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with MS or LCMS
- Experience with plate assays is a plus
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $80k-$110k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to [email protected] if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!