Job ID 365902
Remote Possible Yes
REFERENCE ID# REFID451646
We’re looking for a passionate, analytical, innovative leader who wants to figure out how to measure things in a complex world. You are familiar with the development of BI solutions, managing cloud environment, and managing ETL. Experienced in strategically developing Data Architecture, ensuring that we can be a great technical partner with our large retail client’s technical leadership.
The role requires a leader who is customer oriented, with business acumen and who acts as a true partner to the business to achieve success. If you have a passion for building scalable products and extensive experience in scalable platforms, we’re looking for you!
- Hands on leadership and end to end responsibility of Backend Platform and Frontend applications working directly with large retailer
- Support and lead technical conversations, including architecture review, code review, and drive SDLC process as required
- Lead full cycle development of strategic initiatives and provide overall technical guidance to team
- Work closely with the internal Product, Technology and Business teams to drive business outcomes for retail client
- Acts as an expert technical resource across functional organizations and monitors performance of project plans
- Work with customers to understand and execute on their requirements
- Team player who mentors and upskills junior resources
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Deep experience leading teams in developing scalable and cloud native data processing frameworks using microservices and cutting-edge technologies (Snowflake, Google Cloud, Teradata, or AWS)
- Extensive experience in leading delivery teams in agile software development practices adhering to scrum ceremonies
- Functional knowledge of data structures (Relational and star schema), algorithms and designing for performance, scalability and availability
- Design highly scalable ELT/ETL processes with complex data transformations, data formats including error handling and monitoring
- Performs independent technical analysis, debugging and troubleshooting
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys being challenged
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively influence across cross-functional technology teams, the business and outside the organization
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.