Job ID 369852
Would you like to join one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK as a Sprint Coordinator? The successful candidate will be joining the Finance Business Systems team and will be required to work with project teams comprising developers and business analysts to plan and co-ordinate sprint tasks across a variety of projects.
Since being founded in 2001, Daisy delivers solutions and services serving more 2,000 UK businesses across all sectors – with a portfolio spanning Modern Workplace, Connectivity, Unified Communications, Cloud, Cyber Security and Operational Resilience.
About the role…
Reporting to the Finance Business Systems Manager, the role will include gathering tasks and user stories as appropriate across projects into sprints. The sprints will be planned based on requirements and resource availability. The Sprint Coordinator will monitor progress versus planned tasks and escalate any concerns or delays as appropriate.
On completion of a Sprint, the Sprint Coordinator will ensure that the completed work is reviewed and appropriate acceptance sign off is obtained.
The Sprint Coordinator will be actively involved in the design, evolution and implementation of the sprint process and in influencing the business to adopt and comply with this process, highlighting to managers where this is not the case
What do we need from you?
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently and be able to manage the priorities within your workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Broad knowledge of project processes desirable
Did we mention the perks?
We show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to our employees that help make Daisy a great place to work and provide a great work life balance.
These include but are not limited to:
- Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
- Daisy University and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
- Hybrid, field and home based working – To ensure work WORKS for you.
- Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
- Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
- The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
And many more – to see all the benefits on offer visit our Why work for Daisy page!
Ready to join us?
If you feel Daisy is the right workplace for you, we would like to hear from you!
Once you have applied online and have been shortlisted, our recruitment team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview and answer any questions you may have. This could be a face-to-face or a remote interview. The application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.