Job ID 368733
- Work with the Development team to write code for web applications in Node.js
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming, and other forms of mentoring
- Assist with planning and execution of application deployments
- Assist with monitoring and maintenance of application infrastructure
- Assist with development and documentation of internal tools
- Write documentation for application features
- Troubleshoot bugs reported by our publishers
- Troubleshoot bugs reported by the QA team
- Gulp / Webpack
- Unit Testing / E2E Testing / Test-driven Development
- Good understanding of necessary HTTP related concepts and standards
- Good understanding of RESTful concepts and standards
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited work contract with 30 vacation days/year
- 40 working hours per week with no overtime
- HVV Proficard ticket
- Work equipment of your choice
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team; no dress code
- Nice and centrally-located office located in the HafenCity (U-Bahn station Baumwall)
- Free drinks like tea, water, juices and excellent coffee
- Free beer every Friday in the penthouse-lounge
- Instant access to the various vending machines (snacks, ice cream, HelloFreshGO)
- Company gym
- Rooftop terrace
- Video-gaming area
Note: We are an international team and we like to talk to each other. Therefore, you should be more or less fluent in English if you want to work at Yieldlove. We are looking forward to your informal application in German or English including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Send your application to: [email protected].
Remark: Working with us at Yieldlove requires you to be more or less fluent in English. Anyhow we are happy to receive your application in either English or German.
Yieldlove leads publishers and website operators into the future of programmatic online advertising.
As a market leader in the European ad tech industry, we are able to offer our partners tailored solutions to maximize their revenues and ensure their sustainable economic success. Whether large publishing houses, independent websites or trendy apps: Over 700 publishers worldwide rely on our proprietary technologies and our many years of expertise.
Driving our success is a diverse, passionate, and experienced team from around the world. Our employees are our focus – that’s why we strongly believe in flat hierarchies, room for individuality and flexible working models including a home office option.