Job ID 368196
We are a collection of 4 exclusive Luxury brands: Sofitel, Sofitel Legend and MGallery, Emblems across 38 countries, unlocking unique memorable moments in connection with the local destination.
All our Talents express themselves with authenticity, playfulness in a diverse and inclusive environment, have the ability to surprise our customers with crafting exceptional tailor made experiences and go the extra mile every day, while embracing local culture.
Join our Maison to strive for Excellence. It is a place where you live your purpose!
E-commerce Director Americas
We are looking for an E-Commerce Director Americas for our 4 Luxury hotel brands: MGallery, Sofitel, Sofitel Legend, Emblems.
Your challenge? Lead the B2C & B2B distribution strategy of La Maison in your region.
Our mindset #WhoWeAre
- We believe in performance, agility, innovation, fun, collective intelligence, and empowerment.
- We take great pride in celebrating successes, yet we do also accept to fail so we can bounce even stronger.
- We have at heart our hotels, each one of them and it is our purpose to support them, share and leverage our expertise, challenge and discuss strategy and action plans.
- We can work from anywhere and connect digitally even if we would always prefer to visit hotels, meet in person to foster energies and build a common vision.
- We are fully accountable for Topline performance, across all client segments.
- Team power “Alone you go faster together we go further”.
- The commercial department consists of 5 teams: E-commerce & Acquisition, Revenue Management & Sales strategy, Digital Experience, Business Intelligence, and Retail.
Role Description #WhatYou’llDo
- In accordance with the Ecommerce strategy, you design and implement the B2C and B2B distribution strategy of Sofitel, Sofitel Legend, MGallery and Emblems in your region.
- You build commercial action plans and develop business opportunities.
- You audit, follow and report on the deployment and performances of the distribution strategy
- You are the local relay of the central team and work closely with local operational teams.
- You support La Maison’s hotels located in region in their online distribution.
- Reporting to the Vice President E-commerce & Acquisition
Revenue, Net RevPAR, Direct vs. Indirect weight, Conversion rate, Contribution rate,
Experience & Qualifications #WhatYou’llBring
- You have 8-10 years of experience in e-commerce, ideally acquired in a leadership role in the hospitality or luxury industry.
- You are data-driven with a strong customer-centric approach.
- You have a strong business sense.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- 2nd language is a plus
Our Culture #BeALLyouAreWithALLyourHeart
At Accor, we are committed to diversity. Each individual, each personality, and each experience has its place to grow and make us grow collectively. Everything we do, we do with heart. We are creators of emotions, professionals of the human experience, open to others and the world around us.
- Our culture is inclusive. We value the richness of the 120 nationalities, the different backgrounds, the different stories that make up our company.
- We care for the world around us: our teams, our customers, our establishments, our environment are at the heart of our concerns. Our mission is human, essential: to bring cultures together, to open windows on the world, to provide unforgettable experiences, day after day.
- All our heartists are talents in the making, they are the future of our group and our hotels. Helping them grow professionally and develop personally according to their wishes and ambitions is our priority.
- Together, we imagine your future. Our group is large, with many opportunities, and the experiences are infinite.
- We dare to question the status quo. We challenge ourselves to always do better. We take risks, we dream the impossible and make it possible.
- Hospitality is teamwork, and we are stronger together. We believe in caring, we respect our differences and value all voices. We work as a team, saying what we do and doing what we say.
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...