Job ID 373843
Remote Possible Yes
Valassis Communications Inc,(VCI) a premier marketing solutions company that produces Save, a shared mail package that allows brands a powerful ability to connect with consumers, is seeking Independent Sales Brokers to expand our reach into local markets across our national footprint.Independent Sales Brokers would represent our Save package to the local B2C community.Potential candidates should have successful track record in media sales and an ability to work independently. They understand how to build meaningful relationships with clients, leverage their own sales process to drive business development and attract new clients. They can build a book of business through strong pipeline management and excellent conversion skills to impact their profit.Shared Mail Media Broker OverviewVCI is offering independent experienced sales representatives with a unique opportunity to represent the Save shared mail package to businesses in their local markets.
- Offer clients and prospects an opportunity to make an impact with our Save package that contains offers that engage consumers as they make shopping plans.
- Offer direct mail clients cost savings and higher ROI with our dynamic postcards.
- Leverage the cost effectiveness of shared mail to provide local advertisers with great reach and frequency to motivate more consumers to respond.
- Ability to build custom audiences for omni channel marketing campaigns that help local business resonate with potential consumers.
- Ability to build acquisition campaigns with predicative intelligence.
- A full commission revenue model with unlimited income potential and scalable programs from local to national coverage.
- The flexibility and independence to control your own schedule and implement your own sales process.
- Opportunity to engage with shared mail subject matter experts at your convenience to maximize earning potential.
- Minimum 3+ years of B to C media sales (Direct Mail, Newspaper, TV, Radio, Billboard, Digital).
- Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and business development competency.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Must have a reliable laptop/PC, reliable high-speed internet, phone, driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- This is a 100% commission, 1099 Independent Contractor position.
- Additional incentive opportunity for established revenue targets.
- Earning potential is uncapped but targeted for $100K+ annual compensation in year one.
***To apply, send resume to: [email protected]At Vericast, we do not just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.#LI-SM1#LI-RemoteVericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the thousands of businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. We are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.