Job ID 369928
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
QAD is looking for a Senior Vice President to run QAD’s global services organization. This team is responsible for implementing software solutions for manufacturing and supply chain businesses. We offer consulting on business process improvement, the outsourcing of business support functions, and/or strategic management. Engagements are provided on a fee-for-service basis, leveraging an ecosystem of employees, subcontractors, and global partners. QAD’s customer base consists of Enterprise class customers and small businesses.
Your mission will be to drive the operational effectiveness and profitability of the organization. You will report to the CCO and will be responsible for achieving operational excellence, generating revenue, achieving world class gross margins and ensuring healthy EBITDA. You will also be a key contributor in improving overall customer satisfaction all while QAD transforms from an on premise to SaaS solution business.
You will deliver on operational metrics that ensure we realize business results (Revenue/Gross Margin/EBITDA) and deliver best in class customer experience (high customer retention and referenceable customers). This role will require a mix of strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the Global Service Delivery and Resourcing teams.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership and oversight of the Service Management organization responsible for QAD products in the Automotive, Food & Beverage and Health Sciences segments and a number of On Premise and Cloud Service components.
- Lead a global and diverse team of xxx professionals implementing application reliability and manufacturing operations to deliver reliable 24×7 operations, meeting customer business expectations across the product/service portfolio with continuous improvement, customer-centricity and personal accountability among our core values.
- Maintain visibility across the Service Delivery function as a member of the Senior Leadership Team demonstrating our core values and promoting the Service Management strategy.
- Set and lead Global Services Consulting Strategy within the context of the QAD annual strategic plan and attend bi-annual Strategic Planning meetings.
- Lead global forecasting and review meetings (regional finance review calls/regional review visits/leading with Global Services Regional VPs and Directors), liaison with Executive Committee (EComm).
- Work with the Sales team and Customer Success Management team to sell complex service engagements.
- Achieve quarterly revenue and margin goals. Manage quality and profitability through global pricing release, delivery and risk reviews.
- Be an executive sponsor for global/complex projects and ensure all major projects have sponsor(s).
- Improve the delivery methodology of our service engagements (Waterfall to Agile; Improve time to initial value) and reduce escalations and free of charge work.
- Refine the model by which we engage and work with System Integrators and Partners
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Foster a culture of professionalism, excellence, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- As a Sr. VP you will play a pivotal role in overseeing day to day operations with a focus on optimization and strategically setting the business up for growth and success. You will need to foster cross-functional collaboration and communication to align the business with the company goals.
- Drive service & engineering improvements and establish end-to-end service thinking & ‘customer journey-led’ working across the portfolio.
- Partner with Product leadership to define operational and non-functional requirements, present business cases for funding prioritization and develop a roadmap.
- Effectively articulate complex technical concepts, problems and solutions to audiences of varied seniority and technical acumen.
- Drive culture change required to support cloud operations as we continue our migration from on-prem to cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Manage talent effectively, building diverse teams, promoting growth and development of internal talent and planning for progression and succession and mentoring future leaders.
- Some international travel will be required due to the global nature of the business and the Service Management function.
- 15+ years of leadership experience in professional services in the high tech industry supporting SMB and Enterprise class customers.
- 10 years’ experience working cross-functional, multicultural and geographically dispersed teams.
- MBA preferred
- Experience transforming a company from on premise solutions to SaaS delivered solutions.
- You have the ability to be strategic and tactical.
- You deliver results. Focus strongly on achieving agreed-upon outcomes and ensuring that key objectives are met. Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure. Aims to improve upon past performance. You execute (i.e. ability to align and motivate individuals and teams to achieve the goal, evaluate and hold tallent accountable, and if necessary roll up your sleeves and get the job done yourself).
- Positive energy, optimistic about the future and determined to get there. Fosters collaboration and inclusion among team members. Helps create a sense of team spirit and harmonious relations through cooperation and support.
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, holding people accountable, and motivating high achieving teams.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong customer advocate with the ability and passion to engage directly with customers. Quickly follows up on customer complaints. Strive to provide customers personalized and efficient service.
- Travel required
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
- Base pay range: $250K – $270K (Annually)
- Placement within our pay range will vary based on knowledge, skills, experience, and market location variations and internal peer equity.
- This position is also eligible for an annual company performance bonus.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid-time off, parental leave, and well-being programs.
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Time Type: Full Time