Job ID 370832
As SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Management Solution Advisor you are responsible for designing, building, and deploying SAP-based ERP solutions. You will lead the analysis and design in the SAP Public Sector specific areas, as for example grants, funds, and budget management. For that you need a good understanding of the business requirements of the organizations. This involves ensuring the customer has a cloud mindset, follows fit-to-standard, and drives organizational change management to achieve a true public cloud environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Designing, building, and deploying SAP-based ERP solutions (SAP S/4HANA) in Public Sector specific areas.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Public Financial Management (Management of Funds, Grants Budgets and local reporting requirements like CAFR, Treasury Funds and Fund Accounting) in all delivered processes of this industry specific solution scope.
- Consulting and implementing SAP-based ERP solutions (SAP S/4HANA) is a must.
- Should have understanding of SAP Roadmap Explorer to keep track of latest release functions.
- Possess knowledge of green-field vs brown-field cloud implementations and guide the customers for the right deployment strategy.
- Understanding of the technology layer and development practices for SAP S/4HANA.
- Influence key client stakeholders on their technology and operations strategy.
- Working with, managing and motivating teams spanning multiple geographies, cultures, and organizations.
- Analyse and drive the resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Develop internal best practices for public cloud implementations.
- Willingness to travel as required.
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Experience in several industries specially in Public Sector and the industry the customer belongs to (core processes and trends of the industry)
- High customer orientation, service attitude and business acumen
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Strong English language communication skills for both writing and reading, decision making and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers, and team members.
- Certification in S/4 HANA Cloud, and/or other SAP Solutions is a plus.
- 6+ years of professional experience in public sector industry
- Demonstrated knowledge / expertise in SAP S/4HANA
- 4+ years of ERP and related experience