Senior Software Engineer
Do you want to build software that saves peoples’ lives? This stable and growing medical device company is looking for a Senior C++/C# Engineer to build an exciting suite of products!
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience with C++ and/or C# (both are not required)
- Innovative and curious personality with a vested interest in medical devices
- Strongly preferred: Experience with 3D graphics and visualization, including DirectX or OpenGL
What You’ll Do:
- Gather requirements, understand user needs, and learn about features
- Lead software development for a real-time 3D mapping system
- Design and build a commercialized product from an existing prototype
- Work on a variety of implementations, including algorithms, data processing, and data visualization
Why Work Here:
- Opportunity to build from scratch
- Financially stable company whose revenue has doubled every 2 years
- Friendly and informal environment
- 401(K) with match
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $135,000 to $185,000 per year + 10% Bonus. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!