Job ID 373208
Logic20/20 invests in being a “Best Company to Work For,” where talented people come together to deliver exceptional solutions. We bring clarity, insights, and optimization to enterprise organizations spanning technology, telecommunications, utilities, healthcare, and more.
We thrive as One Team, built on values:
- We Foster a Culture of We by prioritizing connection and collaboration.
- We Drive toward Excellence by investing in professional growth and cultivating thought leadership.
- We Act with Integrity by doing the right thing and bringing our best selves to the table.
To make it all possible, we’ve created programs, resources, and benefits that promote connection and help you evolve your career.
As a Senior Python Developer, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of innovative applications developed for our clients. You’ll team with solution architects and developers on the translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges. You’ll work side-by-side with architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions.
- You have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible versus what is standard practice in the industry.
- You have excellent product instincts, a passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
- You can lead projects from concept to delivery by working closely with back-end and front-end developers.
- You consistently ensure web standards are met and platforms are fully functional before delivery to clients.
- You have a passion for emerging technologies.
- You have proven expertise in industry SDLC best practices and delivery excellence.
- You’re always ready to roll up your sleeves and immerse in the details.
- 6-8+ years of production experience as a developer using Python
- 2-3+ years of experience with AWS services
- Experience with DynamoDB, Athena, and Glue Jobs
- Knowledge of Spark/PySpark
- Excellent hands-on design, coding, testing methodology, and debugging skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Tenneessee state base compensation range: $125,000 – 140,000, dependent on experience.
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Why Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k).
You will have
- PTO & Paid Holidays – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
- Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
- Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
- Practice Area: Digital Transformation