Senior Manager of Technical Accounting
United States, Texas
It’s not every day you have the opportunity to join a world class culture. This is a company well known for work hard / play hard vibes and also one that respects the flexibility many of us need in life. Your extensive technical accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a strong Manager looking to join a high-powered team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Preparing the EPS calculations
- Prepares technical accounting memos related to business acquisitions, control assessments, fair value measurements, impairment testing, etc.
- Assist the VP with the preparation of periodic filing for quarterly and annual requirements, registration statements, and financial statements
- Works with the external public accountants in planning and executing audits and reviews
- Leads the implementation of new accounting pronouncements and policies while ensuring requisite system changes are completed timely to support future requirements
- Researches and resolves day-to-day reporting issues and assists with the resolution of significant, complex, and/or unusual transactions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required
- 8+ years progressive accounting experience including public accounting
- Strong technical accounting skills in GAAP
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
Why work here?
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at cz[email protected] we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $160,000 per year and 10-15% bonus DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.