Job ID 365889
Remote Possible Yes
Client Servicing and Value Creation
- Leads delivery against SLA for Pakistan clients and accountable to managing the client relationship
- Leads client relationship management throughout issue escalation in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Ensures delivery of meaningful insights to assigned clients. Delivery on client business issues and tracking of outcomes
- Where required presents to varied client audiences delivering insightful and actionable recommendations
- Contribute to Thought Leadership and other industry presentations where required
- Responsible for collecting Voice of Client on their experience & servicing quality
Discovering and Proposing
- Work with Commercial team to include Service Model elements in contract renewal with clients from the planning stage
- Responsible for identifying opportunities through day-to-day engagement and handling off to Commercial teams for further stages.
Client Engagement Model
- Owns the client WIP and responsible for regularly updating client health internal tracker, with ability to anticipate issues before they occur, bringing all NielsenIQ functions and key partners together to act on/resolve issues.
- Leads the Joint Business Plan process via identifying and aligning client business priorities to define the strategic service delivery elements with clear execution timeline and SMART objectives
- Leads Client review process, focusing on service quality and ROI elements to refine the Joint Business Plan and alignment with clients on a regular basis
- Accountable for Net Promoter Score (Client satisfaction survey) process & result, ensuring service quality meets client expectation, timely addressing client escalations.
- You will have a team of 2 direct reports and will have responsibility to groom them and support their development.
- Ensuring prompt delivery of service, ensure the quality of the data insight with actionable business recommendation, based on a deep understanding of client business and expertise across NielsenIQ solutions.
- Provide support, recognition and feedback to assist associates towards achieving the performance expectations and standards
- Act as coach, guide and mentor to employees and contribute to succession plan for the team
- Establish a strong team environment focused on exceeding internal and external client requirements
- Years of experience: 6-7 or more years’ experience with good knowledge of research products, services and data.
- Excellent awareness of market conditions and client business environment
- Very good client-facing and communication/presentation skills
- Financial understanding (e.g. P&L, EBITDA) and how this relates to business success
- Demonstrates excellent client leadership
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Capable of working as part of a team within a fast paced, challenging and demanding environment whilst maintaining high standards
- Strong negotiator
- Experienced people manager (preferred not required)
- Friendly community and team culture that promotes flexibility, openness, and simplicity
- Interesting work in a dynamic environment and a multi-cultural team
- Great learning and career development opportunities
- Onboarding programs and trainings
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.