Senior Investment Accountant
Los Angeles, California
A leading global investment firm with offices in the US, Europe, and Asia is seeking a Senior Investment Accountant to join as a key player for their accounting team! This person will provide day-to-day GL maintenance and play a critical part in implementing ongoing procedural changes and automation initiatives. This opportunity is with a dynamic team and a firm with 30+ years of proven success!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar field.
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Well-versed in US GAAP and GL maintenance.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare journal entries, trial balances, and financials to support the corporate function.
- Maintain and review expense accruals, payroll allocations, medical benefits, AP, and other reconciliations.
- Review and approve invoice payments.
- Prepare operations flow of funds and monitor wires for parent fundings and distributions.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external auditors.
Why Work Here:
- Global leader in the investment industry with a proven track record of hiring A+ players.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits..
- International presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia; continuing to grow and expand.
- Strong internal growth opportunities within the team.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $120,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, please email your resume to [email protected] for confidential and careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!