Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Looking to join an innovative E&P company here in Houston? This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company that prioritizes its people. The Financial Reporting Analyst should have strong GAAP and SEC knowledge and enjoy collaborating across the organization. The Financial Reporting Analyst will assist with SEC filings, technical research and memo preparation, and enhance internal controls over financial reporting. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with preparation of the Company’s financial reports in compliance with SEC reporting requirements (10K, 10Q, etc.).
- Work closely with external auditors to provide support.
- Assist with research and technical accounting memorandums related to company transactions or changes in guidance.
- Work closely with leadership to enhance controls over financial reporting in compliance with SOX.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
- CPA highly preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience (Big4 experience preferred)
- SEC reporting experience
Why work here:
- Great culture with continuous learning and development opportunities!
- Great team and environment!
- Fantastic benefits including 100% employer paid medical and dental premiums.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $105,000 per year plus bonus, depending on experience. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.