Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a well-established company to help grow their finance department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive finance experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Support a high growth and fast-paced BU.
- Partner with stakeholders within the BU to help manage their budgets and ensure accuracy in forecasts.
- Work closely with sales regarding pricing and bundles for new products.
- Work closely with legal when creating new agreements.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required.
- 4-5+ years of years of relevant finance experience. CPA/CFA a plus (Experience from public accounting is preferred).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of Cognos TM1 and Tableau preferred.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Competitive salary and benefits: includes equity, bonus, unlimited PTO, and 100% benefits!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is 85k-97k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.