Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A and M&A
Los Angeles, California
We are working with a high growth company to hire a sharp & motivated Senior Financial Analyst. The long-term growth with this company will be substantial, so if you’re looking for somewhere to invest in that will open many doors for you professionally, look no further.
*Located in Century City, fully remote work is not available
What You’ll Do:
- Provide financial data and trend analysis through regular reporting
- Report on operational performance metrics for product costing / inventory while assisting the business with analysis to drive cost reductions / profitability initiatives
- Prepare, analyze, and review periodic forecasts, annual budgets and strategic plans
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for senior management
- Oversee expenditure and identify trends in spending
- Work cross functionally to drive process improvements
- Ensure the organization’s budget adheres to legal regulations
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports and presentations of findings and results
- Performs other special ad-hoc projects as assigned by Chief Financial Officer
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of experience in FP&A, ideally in manufacturing or agriculture
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Experienced in financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, analytics in a corporate HQ environment
- Solid oral and written communication
Why work here:
- Direct mentorship: Work directly under a CFO with a proven track record from multi-billion dollar public companies and start-ups alike.
- Growing industry: Experience the fast-paced nature of a PE backed company in an industry with continued growth
- Long-term opportunity: Due to the nature of the business, strong performance here will lead to other opportunities within the organization
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $100,000 base salary and 25% bonus per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you’re ready to make your next career move, please send your resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!