Job ID 368011
Location: Home Based
Would you like to join one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK as a Senior Developer?
Since being founded in 2001, Daisy delivers solutions and services serving more 2,000 UK businesses across all sectors – with a portfolio spanning Modern Workplace, Connectivity, Unified Communications, Cloud, Cyber Security and Operational Resilience.
About the role…
- Maintain, secure, monitor and update containers
- Monitor and enhance the CI/CD pipelines
- Troubleshoot issues related to container technology and hardening QA tools
- Develop and mentor junior developers
- Produce secure and maintainable code or review code for various applications
- Participate in all phases of software development process
- Write user and technical documentation
What do we need from you?
- 5 years+ of programming experience
- Design, develop and implement unit and functionality testing for existing code base and new functionality
- Experience with Windward Reporting Engine
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Any experience in Azure / cloud application development would be a plus.
- Knowledge in Git
Did we mention the perks?
We show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to our employees that help make Daisy a great place to work and provide a great work life balance.
These include but are not limited to:
Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
Daisy University and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
Hybrid, field and home-based working – To ensure work WORKS for you.
Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
And many more – to see all the benefits on offer visit our Why work for Daisy page!
Ready to join us?
If you feel Daisy is the right workplace for you, we would like to hear from you!
Once you have applied online and have been shortlisted, our recruitment team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview and answer any questions you may have. This could be a face-to-face or a remote interview. The application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.