Job ID 368193
Senior Consultant Supply Chain Management – MD365 (w/m/d)
As part of Hitachi Ltd., one of the world’s largest companies, we are proud of our history of innovation and our international presence. Since we were founded in 1910, we have been working successfully together on growth under the motto “One Hitachi” and as an innovative driver of the latest technologies. Hitachi Solutions is known as a provider of global industry solutions and a Microsoft partner in Europe and has also been based in Germany since 2018. Together with the other European national organizations, we offer innovations in response to the challenges of the digitalized business world. We look forward to welcoming you to our Hitachi family and realizing great projects together.
To strengthen our consulting team, we are looking for open-minded and committed new colleagues across Germany with the ability to support our customers as they enter the Microsoft Dynamics world.
As a senior consultant with a focus on supply chain management, you bring customer needs and the Microsoft standard into harmony.
As a home office company, you can work from home throughout Germany.
- As an expert in procurement, logistics and sales processes, you will support the implementation of supply chain processes and/or process optimization for our customers in national and international projects
- You will support our customers as a consultant during the introduction of our Microsoft Dynamics ERP system and its integration into special industry processes (mail order, multi-channel, manufacturing and/or logistics).
- Your tasks will include preparing, conducting and following up on customer presentations in German and English
- Likewise, the creation of process models (BPMN, EPK, etc.) during the implementation
- You will incorporate your expertise in advance through GAP/FIT analyzes and the creation of the solution design based on customer requirements
- Further consulting activities round off your tasks:
- Quality assurance and testing
- Sub-project manager for supply chain processes within large strategic projects
- Support during the presales phase
- We particularly value your expertise , which you can demonstrate through your several years of professional experience: e.g
- Project experience in the introduction of SCM processes (procurement, logistics and sales processes)
- Also experience in the areas of organization and control of internal and external flows of goods
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems (Dynamics AX, D365 F&O)
- Other important basics are:
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills
- Completed vocational training or a degree
- Basic willingness to travel for on-site work with customers
- Ability to recognize problems and find solutions independently
Ideally: Approximately 3 to 5 years of consulting experience in the Microsoft Dynamics environment .
WE OFFER YOU
- Full flexibility in organizing your working hours and your place of work through trust-based working hours and a hybrid work option
- In addition to your 30 days of annual vacation, we also offer special vacation days for important private occasions such as weddings, births or moving
- We provide you with first-class equipment and innovative tools for your daily work
- We support you on your way to us with our individual mobility concept (job bike, rail card, company car – depending on entry level)
- Benefit from a company pension plan including a company subsidy of 50%
- Your well-being is important to us. Stay fit with our wide range of health workshops and a subsidy to the Urban Sports Club for your leisure sports
- Professional and structured onboarding including support from your personal Hitachi mentor ensures an optimal start with us
- We want you to develop your full potential and support you with individual development opportunities and training offers
- An international team with many exciting projects and customers awaits you
- Become part of the Hitachi family and benefit from short decision-making processes and reaction times in a dynamic environment , coupled with the security and stability of a group
- Although we don’t see each other every day in the office, we still enjoy meeting at various events – digital, on-site, professional and with a fun factor
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful online application .
Diversity is the source of our innovation and our growth engine. Hitachi views personal differences – gender, nationality, disability, professional experience, age, sexual orientation and worldview – as facets of people’s individuality.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Kristek Ramones directly on +49 911 277880 or by email at [email protected] .
By applying for a position with Hitachi Solutions Germany GmbH and/or its affiliates (“Hitachi”), you agree that Hitachi may use your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and collects and stores all other positions for which you may be suitable in the future. You can find further information in our data protection declaration. The policy can be found at https://hitachi-solutions.de/Datenschutz/
Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected] domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.
2023-7034_Systems Engineer – Level II Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 16 mins ago
The Cloud Engineer (Systems Engineer) works closely with cloud platform engineering, architecture, and development teams to run and operate cloud-native, DevOps delivered, highly scalable and fault tolerant systems and ...