Job ID 370783
We’re a six-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. We offer a solution-focused environment full of collaboration and dedication, to our goals and to each other. You’ll have the opportunity to drive your own success in a supportive, globally connected environment. From advanced tools and technology to an immersive company culture, working at Logic20/20 means working on the leading edge, with a community of the right people around you.
At Logic20/20, we are rapidly expanding and seeking a dynamic Senior Business Development Executive to be a driving force behind our continued success. As a seasoned and results-driven Senior Business Development Executive, you will have the opportunity to help shape our business development strategy, cultivate key partnerships, and spearhead revenue growth within Energy & Utilities, Telecom and/or High-Tech.
If you’re ready to make a significant impact in a company on the brink of substantial growth, read on to learn more about this unique position at Logic20/20.
You are passionate about:
- Leveraging your personal network and fostering relationships with influential business decision-makers, and expand your network within the industry to establish connections with C-level executives
- Identifying, cultivating, and closing business with new accounts.
- Learning and growing your knowledge in a variety of industries and drawing insights into how business and technology solutions can meet today’s most crucial business needs.
- Engaging in a collaborative team sales approach with a range of practice leaders and members.
- Proven Hunter Mentality: You must possess extensive experience hunting and an unwavering commitment to building new business relationships. Your track record should demonstrate your ability to consistently acquire new clients in a competitive industry.
- New Business Development Experience: 8+ years of experience in driving business growth, cultivating relationships, securing complex deals and achieving sales success within a solutions-based environment, particularly at the C-suite level
- Industry Experience: Proven experience working within the telecom, utilities, or high-tech industry, with an in-depth understanding of the industry’s unique dynamics, trends, and challenges
- Client Acquisition Expertise: A strong portfolio of successful client acquisition and conversion strategies, including cold calling, networking, email outreach, and other innovative methods.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
California State base compensation range: $145,000 – 180,000 (DOE), plus bonus and uncapped commission.
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Why Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k).
You will have
- PTO & Paid Holidays – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
- Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
- Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
- Practice Area: Sales