Job ID 371746
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation of hybris applications with integration to various modules of SAP.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and stable eCommerce solutions that meet business needs.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Translate development requirements and specifications into high quality, efficient solutions
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Work on specific area(s) of website functionality such as search, cart and checkout etc and developing features for those areas of responsibility
- Ensure alignment of all critical systems with security and data privacy policies.
- Work closely with internal team and external partners to ensure new developments align with roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components
- Identify and develop improvements for test coverage of new and existing code bases
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met.
- Previous extensive experience as a Business Analyst within eCommerce business domain.
- Good hands-on knowledge of Hybris Commerce Payments and Hybris Commerce Order Management or similar tools that are used in eCommerce projects.
- Nice-to-have: experience with SAP cloud based eCommerce solutions (B2C, B2B) or good level of understanding of Hybris OOTB functionalities.