Job ID 373632
Title: Search Quality Rater – US Only – English – Remote, Fixed Term Employee, Part time
Location: Remote working; You Must currently reside in the following US State: Virgina (VA)
Work Schedule: Part time, minimum of 10 hours per week, maximum of 25 hours per week until the end of March 2024, with likelihood of extension until December 2024
Compensation: Fixed $15.00 USD per hour
Start Date: Nov 2023, Dec 2023, & Jan 2024
Are you a web-savvy, search expert with a talent for finding things online by using just a few words…. Do you want to influence the future of global AI search. If so, we want you on board!
Working on behalf of RWS, you will test and evaluate how our clients’ search engine responds to everyday searches from everyday people.
Using your search expertise, you will work through a variety of assignments playing a crucial part in enhancing AI data which will be used to improve the online search engine experience of our clients’ users.
• Inquisitive by nature with a real interest in AI.
• Have excellent skills in online research.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Continually maintain quality and accuracy SLAs.
• Have a strong understanding of popular culture in your locale (US).
• Have the self-discipline to stick to a schedule and get the work done despite the potential distractions of a home office.
• Be a critical thinker with ability to analyse information and assess its relevance or significance.
• Fluent in English and locale language, with the ability to follow instruction.
• Resident in the following US State: Virgina (VA)
• Commit to a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 25 hours per-week.
• Happy for us to complete an anti-fraud check.
• Must sign and adhere to project NDA.
• Ability to pass an assessment and background checks to onboard as part of the team.
• Have a smartphone and personal computer with reliable internet connection.
• Reliable antivirus software to protect your computer as you surf the web.
• Must be willing to commit your time to complete and pass training modules and a required test created by our client before commencing work.
• Work from home.
• Work-life balance – maintain your lifestyle while you work.
• Timely payments made directly to your bank account.
Apply now to get started!
• Submit your information to our RWS iCIMS applicant tracking system and complete our application assessment.
• If your application is successful, you will be asked to complete a test to verify your skills and be enrolled onto further training.
Note: Regrettably we are unable to offer a role to anyone who has worked for RWS in the past year as a freelancer, or who is currently working as a “Search Quality Rater”
Life at RWS
At RWS, we’re here for one purpose: unlocking global understanding.
As a unique, world-leading provider of technology-enabled language, content, and intellectual property services, we remove the barriers to communication to make global connection possible. Our unrivalled experience and deep understanding of language have been developed over more than 60 years. As we look to shape the future, our ambition is to create a world where understanding is universal for everyone.
We work with over 80% of the world’s top 100 brands, more than three-quarters of Fortune’s 20 ‘Most Admired Companies’ and almost all the top pharmaceutical companies, investment banks, law firms and patent filers. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific and North and South America. Our 65+ global locations across five continents service clients in the automotive, chemical, financial, legal, medical, pharmaceutical, technology and telecommunications sectors.
If you like the idea of working with smart people who are passionate about breaking down language barriers and giving back to their communities, then you’ll love life at RWS. Our work fundamentally recognizes the value of every language and culture. So, we celebrate difference, we are inclusive and believe that diversity makes us strong.
We want every employee to grow as an individual and excel in their career. In return, we expect all our people to live by the values that unite us: to partner with colleagues and clients, to adopt a pioneering spirit, to be positive in progressing the work we do, and always to deliver what we promise.
RWS embraces DEI and promotes equal opportunity, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. RWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sex, age, disability, or sexual orientation. RWS will not tolerate discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Holdings PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.
RWS is an Affirmative Action Employer. For more information about EEO/AAP legislation please visit: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf