Job ID 365744
Remote Possible Yes
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security, and automate decision making.
About us, but we’ll be brief:
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For five years in a row, we have been named in the Top 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we were rated the #1 Top Workplace by the Orange County Register. Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
What we are looking for:
Experian Employer Services seeks a Salesforce Leader to set the vision, conduct planning, lead and team and ensure execution within SFDC for our entire organization, including Sales, Service, and Implementation. We are a relatively new yet growing business unit of Experian with the strategic vision to deliver innovative experiences that keep people front and center. As the Salesforce Leader, you contribute significantly to our strategic vision through a user empowered platform design that you evolve over a multi-year roadmap.
We have a market to disrupt. Want to join us?
In addition to the skills and experience noted below, you thrive working at multiple levels from leader to analyst to bring your vision to life. You are a player/coach capable of shaping a strategic vision while also digging deep to deliver creative solutions that meet business needs. You are prepared to use your proven SFDC development, solutions architecting, and product management skills to ensure on-time delivery for the organization’s highest priorities. You have extensive experience negotiating priorities cross-functionally and setting realistic expectations to ensure delivery.
This role has the overall responsibility to set the vision, plan, and execute Experian Employer Services SFDC platform design and experience and deliver on a multi-year roadmap to tactically drive a successful SFDC deployment. This position will perform in a technical role with strong knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce development, architecting and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations in an Agile environment. You will lead the team with the build and launch of Salesforce CPQ, CLM and various other service cloud initiatives. You will perform the testing and implementation of package development efforts, as well as coding, configuration, regular maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, additionally managing timelines and manufacturing technical documentation. You will also design and implement data models, manage data assets, and ensure that all data is accurate, secure, and meets privacy standards.
The ideal candidate must be able to analyze data, identify patterns and anomalies, and develop innovative solutions to meet business needs. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential for working effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. The right person for this role will have excellent problem-solving skills necessary for addressing complex issues and identifying practical solutions.
You thrive in a fast-paced results-oriented environment and have the flexibility to pivot to align with business strategy.
- Serve as a lead technical resource for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system environment (Salesforce.com) Sales and Service Cloud to include CPQ and CLM systems on a day-to-day basis and guide and lead a team of (5) consisting of SFDC Administrators and Data Quality Analysts that will report to you.
- Create tailored solutions to address specific business requirements , conduct testing and deployment if solutions, mandate the adaptability of API’s
- Leads SFDC Administrators and business users to develop/validate requirements
- Provides knowledge of CRM applications in support of projects and enhancements.
- Maintains the production environment and integrations to other applications
- Supports integrated applications (ie. Docusign, CLM, Salesloft, Zoom Info,GuideCX, Lean Data, 6 Sense,Power BI, and other applications identified in the future that need integration)
- Lead Salesforce Projects and responsible for hands on configuration and development of Salesforce Lightning with the goal to maximize efficiency and performance, reduce complexity and improve scalability and functionality from new Salesforce releases as available to meet changing business needs.
- Scope, build and launch Salesforce CPQ and a future Contract Lifecycle Management application ( not yet chosen) as well as various new functionality needed in Service Cloud.
- Requirements gathering and documenting from User Stories into client requirements and blueprint for development
- Independently perform review, development, testing, implementation, documentation and code reviews as it relates to salesforce.com software and Force.com platform in both classic and lighting.
- Design, develop, maintain and support Lighting and integration with on premise or third party solutions
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with functional departments and business analyst experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches and address technical debt.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate.
- Work closely with business analyst experts to drive business strategy, process optimization and innovation on the Force.com platform
- Manage SFDC roadmap, sprint schedule, and all future platform initiatives
- Adjust schedules and plans as needed and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Ensure project executions are timely and on track and document progress and status updates
- Create and maintain project plans and roadmaps
Application of Processes, Controls, Standards and Measures:
- Maintain SFDC documentation and change standards, following the prescribed software development life cycle.
- Provide service, meeting SLA’ for incident, problem, and change management.
- Maintain and oversee governance of of SFDC and adhere to information security and audit requirements and
- Work to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems.
- Design system that stands up to high volumes and future growth
- Design security model
- Understand scale and architecting implementation that can be expanded seamlessly.
- Integrations of systems via API’s
Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science-related.
- Complete Knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Architecture
- Understanding of data security and regulations
- Ability to integrate SFDC with third part applications.
- SFDC Flow (Screen Flow, Scheduled- Trigger Flow, Record – Trigger Flow, Platform Event – Triggered Flow
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices in Lightning Experience
- Strong software analysis and design
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications.
- 8+ years of progressive IT professional experience
- 5+ years of admin and developer, architect experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Multiple Salesforce certifications preferred (e.g., Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Architect or as many certifications working toward Certified Technical Architect – Salesforce Data, Integration Platform I/II, Sharing and Visibility, Application Builder, Development and Lift Cycle Architects)
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including custom development in Lightning Sales and Service Cloud, Lightning Components
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required.
- Experience working with large data sets and data migration.
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Apex experience a plus
- Implementation experience with a CRM project involving acquisitions and merging of SFDC systems.
. Role Dimensions:
- Support SFDC users in multiple functional areas
- Maintain a flexible approach to working arrangements across different time zones and a ‘follow the sun’ support process.
- Be available to work weekend and off hours when needed for releases etc.
- Possess strong strategic process and procedure methodology with attention to maintaining robust audit controls.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. See our DEI work in action!
The power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and discover the Unexpected!
- Job Posting – Salary Range: $123,078 – $221,540
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...