Job ID 367341
Sales Specialist – Mobile
Location: Field Based
Would you like to join one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK as a Sales Specialist – Mobile? Your key objectives will be to drive and grow new business opportunities within the DCS customer base. In addition, this role is responsible for identifying and winning new customers to Daisy using sales, marketing and vendor initiatives to expand Daisy‘s presence within the commercial and public sector.
Since being founded in 2001, Daisy delivers solutions and services serving more 2,000 UK businesses across all sectors – with a portfolio spanning Modern Workplace, Connectivity, Unified Communications, Cloud, Cyber Security and Operational Resilience.
About the role…
As a Sales Specialist Associate – Mobile, you will be responsible for driving new business and retention opportunities within the DCS base. You will also be responsible for supporting New Logo opportunities.
The role is predominantly desk-based working either from home or a local Daisy office. The role will require you to be customer facing, requiring ownership of, and an ability to develop, drive and execute all phases of the sales cycle, including but not limited to the identification and qualification of opportunities, solution presentation, commercial negotiation, and order processing.
Candidates should be familiar with and have some experience of selling Mobile products or services.
As well as being responsible for driving new business opportunities the role will also provide a supporting function to the rest of the Sales Specialist team.
What do we need from you?
- Extensive sales experience within the UK technology marketplace
- Have an understanding of Mobile Data Solutions, and Security including Enterprise Mobility Management (UEM, EMM & MDM), Hardware Enrolment and Configuration.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities and workflows in parallel, often with changing requirements and priorities.
- Map customer business objectives, IT strategy, technical and commercial requirements to relevant technology solutions
- Exhibit an ability to learn quickly and pass this acquired knowledge on to others
- Clearly articulate how Daisy solutions can deliver customer business value
- Understand customer business objectives and map these to relevant technology solutions
- Demonstrate key relationships with the UK mobile network operators, distribution channel and hardware manufacturers for instance O2, Vodafone, Microsoft, Samsung.
- Consistent, thorough pipeline management of at least three times target in any given period
- Deliver against all key commission plan targets (margin/order intake).
- Accurately forecast monthly commitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to set goals and standards of performance in order to achieve short-, medium- and long-term objectives
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Appetite for self-education and certification to promote own development in conjunction with Daisy training initiatives
- Support colleagues and works to deliver for the team rather than the individual
- Exceptional numeric skills and a keen attention to detail
Did we mention the perks?
We show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to our employees that help make Daisy a great place to work and provide a great work life balance.
These include but are not limited to:
- Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
- Daisy Grow and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
- Hybrid, field and home based working – To ensure work WORKS for you.
- Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
- Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
- The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
And many more – to see all the benefits on offer visit our Why work for Daisy page!
Ready to join us?
If you feel Daisy is the right workplace for you, we would like to hear from you!
Once you have applied online and have been shortlisted, our recruitment team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview and answer any questions you may have. This could be a face-to-face or a remote interview. The application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 18 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 18 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...