Job ID 373872
Remote Possible Yes
Position Summary: The Director of Sales is responsible for achieving and exceeding revenue and operating goals in the Financial Institution industry through management of all resources. The Director will work with Senior Leadership to set the strategic direction for the team, oversee management of accounts, attainment of revenue quota’s and performance goals, and to manage and mentor the sales associates.
- Drive strategies to maintain and grow the sales vertical and key accounts
- Meet and exceed the assigned revenue targets
- Ensure prospecting/new business development expectations are being met by sellers
- Focus team on selling with data and insights; selling integrated/omni-channel solutions to best meet the clients initiatives
- Lead and mentor the team on: selling with insights, creating a story or vision for clients that leads to proposing creative omni-channel solutions
- Responsible for overall success, and associate understanding, of all phases of the sales process
- Participate in key account and new business meetings as needed. Facilitate relationships with key clients
- Effectively partner with Print and Digital Sellers, Vertical sales associates and Client Strategy (Marketing) to win and secure revenue opportunities
- Understand and effectively communicate all portions of the business to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate support departments are properly engaged and meeting the needs of the team
- Manage and mentor team:
- Provide strategic insights and support for all Sales Associates.
- Mentor New Business Development, Sales Executives and Sales Managers by supporting their growth, vertical expertise, management of accounts and ability to drive new business opportunities
- Ensure all associates are meeting and exceeding their revenue targets, performance goals and ability to exhibit the core competencies
- Ensure an effective, collaborative and supportive relationship between product sellers (print and digital)
- Evaluate employee knowledge and skill gaps to ensure they are receiving any training/upskilling needed
- Address performance concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure all sales activity for associates is accurately and timely captured and updated in salesforce.com
- Develop and mentor sales associates toward individual career goals
- Implement processes, policies, procedures and strategic initiatives.
- Support and implement new products, technology and strategies as rolled out to the sales organization
- Provide feedback to senior management on industry trends, strategies and challenges
- Establish/maintain working relationships with internal personnel
Additional InformationAverage Salary: $240,000 / OTEVericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf#LI-NM1Harland Clarke, a Vericast business, is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the thousands of businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. We are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...