Job ID 370778
The Risk Associate performs activities related to the investigations and forensic analytics process.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates RM intake and task distribution
• Ensures RM standard operating procedures and documentation are current and reviewed annually
• Supports RM initiatives through workgroup participation
• Contributes to enterprise business operations, including operational growth and development
• Work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary workgroups and projects to synthesize, articulate and document business objectives and requirements.
• Builds credibility, rapport and partners with key stakeholders to provide exceptional customer service and support.
• Maintains effective correspondence and in-person communication.
• Assist with implementation of policies and procedures to support the organization’s risk tolerance
• Monitor routine activities involving theft, fraud, or official misconduct/policy violations
• Support ORM, Legal and Human Resources on internal and external investigations needs
• Completes documentation to support findings including legal reports, SBARs, and executive summaries
• Works directly with internal customers, providing basic technology support and guidance
• Familiar with chain of custody protocols, including: ability to follow proper computer forensic evidence handling, best practice procedures.
• Demonstrates high level integrity and ability to use discretion and maintain confidential information.
• Other functions and projects as assigned
This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor or transfer visas for this position.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Criminal Justice, Accounting or other applicable field preferred. May also have an Associate’s degree in Accounting, Law Enforcement, Computer Science or applicable field and a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
• Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• High-level knowledge of risk management concepts
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and to respond to changing demands from multiple sources
• Ability to follow-through, meet regulatory deadlines, anticipate requirements, and build relationships
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups including attorneys, physicians, patients, allied health staff, researchers, and vendors
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including: Excel, Word, Visio, and Power Point
$74,818 – $104,749 / year
Monday – Friday 8-5. This position is 100% remote; can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Rochester, MN
- Full Time
- Risk Management