Job ID 368237
Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Our Restaurant Associate team is an important part of the restaurants’ onboarding journey. This superstar team are helping to get the venues up and running on the platform, and with this continued growth, it means there are more and more restaurants to assist. As such, we need to bring in the team’s next superstar! 🙂
This role requires a solid mix of both communication and organizational skills – you must be structured and detail-oriented on one side, but then also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners. Adaptability and a strong service mindset also come naturally to you too.
What you’ll be doing
- Successfully onboard venues onto the Wolt platform and ensure an optimal and speedy process at all times
- Build relationships with our restaurant partners, help them through the onboarding process, and ensure long-term operations success by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Developing our restaurant partners and their business by using our collected user data
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Helping our restaurant team in any other urgent cases
- Sharing best practices amongst the restaurant team
2023-7034_Systems Engineer – Level II Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 10 mins ago
The Cloud Engineer (Systems Engineer) works closely with cloud platform engineering, architecture, and development teams to run and operate cloud-native, DevOps delivered, highly scalable and fault tolerant systems and ...
Electrical Controls Engineer Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 12 mins ago
Cortland’s Electrical Controls Engineer will Perform electrical engineering & design of integrated thermal control systems for customer applications involving molten metal processing, heating designs and transferring metal in ...