Job ID 373642
Join Our Team as a Media Search Analyst in the US!
Do you have a passion for Music, Video, and Apple products? We have an exciting remote opportunity for you! As a Media Search Analyst, you’ll play a crucial role in improving Siri, the Music App, Video App Store, and HomePod experiences. With flexible hours and the convenience of working from home, this role offers you the chance to contribute to a global tech giant.
WORK LOCATION: Within the US
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours and schedule
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: English
• Evaluate various task types, including Music and Video judgments, within different media domains.
• Utilize online tools to assess the intent and accuracy of user queries.
• Apply your market knowledge, following provided guidelines, to determine the relevance and intent of task information for your market.
• Full professional fluency in English is required
• You must be living in the US for at least 1 year
• Familiarity with Apple products, must currently own an Apple device
• Must have an email address associated with an Apple ID
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
• A keen interest in Internet research
• Access to a broadband internet connection, computer, and necessary software (provided at your expense)
• Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher (Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis)
• Successful completion of online evaluations demonstrating the ability to follow guidelines
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
• Flexible hours to work around home life
• Better Work-Life balance
• Remote work & location independence
• Positive environmental impact
• Independent contractor role
To apply for this exciting project, please follow these steps:
• Sign up and complete the required fields. Ensure the email address you use matches your primary Apple ID email.
• Confirm your email, set your password, and finalize your account. Check your spam/junk folder for confirmation emails.
• Set your country to United States and select English (United States) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once the application is submitted, we will review your profile. Please give us enough time to evaluate as there is a huge volume of applications. Further updates will be sent to your email.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working on innovative technology. Apply today!
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Student Writing… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 mins ago
The TeamThe Product Marketing team at Turnitin is curious, customer-centric, data-driven, and collaborative. We’re responsible for the global go-to-market strategy for Turnitin’s portfolio of ...