Project Manager- Reporting and Consolidation
san deigo, ca , California
Looking for an opportunity to break into a large, multi-faceted, innovative company? With billions in revenue and an extensive network of employees, this high performing company provides you the ability to level-up your career and utilize your hard-earned skillset. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ or other related fields required
- 6-10+ years experience in accounting required
- Prior experience with consolidations, intercompany eliminations, and noncontrolling interest
What you’ll do:
- Be the lead on consolidations of many entities reporting to corporate.
- See everything including leases, derivatives, fixed assets, and transactions
- Work with many groups including accounting team who prepares the work to review it
Why work here?:
- Work for an established public company: gain wide exposure to extremely successful business practices.
- Collaborate with an extensive employee network: be at an established company that will allow you to connect with other professional and ambitious team players.
- Opportunity for growth: this company prides itself on promoting internally and investing in their team, with endless chances to prove yourself.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $150,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume to Summer at [email protected] if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!