Job ID 376874
Job DescriptionThe role of the Project Manager is to define and manage the entire process of product implementation and expansion projects for our customers and partners. Project Managers interact with customers to install, optimize or modify their solutions based on their business results. These projects are built using our project methodology that encompasses comprehensive planning, execution and reporting processes, models and tools.What you will do:
- Manage the project from kickoff to implementation and client acceptance.
- Oversee the efforts of the required internal specialists / departments.
- Develop, manage and execute the project plan.
- Create and update project documentation for both internal and the client’s use.
- Guide clients through the preparation of their IT infrastructure.
- Manage communications between the client and other project participants.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Engineering or other equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years managing technical projects, desirably software implementations, with an eye to managing risk, scope, quality and budget (ideally within PDM or related area).
- Experience delivering project results to external clients, desirably in a professional services context (billable).
- Experience working on complex projects including projects requiring coordination with clients, internal teams and delivery partners.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication, including the ability to work with all levels of internal and external organizations in an assertive manner.
- Strong negotiation, planning, and project reporting skills
- Ability to deliver according to forecast and both articulate and manage the impact of project work on company revenues
- PMP, Prince2 Practitioner or similar accreditation is highly desired
- Ability to travel
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application. Company DescriptionAt Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PLM, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 10,000 customers across the globe.Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and Hg.