Job ID 369914
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 30 countries, ALTEN Group supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and technological information systems. ALTEN works with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defense & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors.
ALTEN Delivery Center Eastern Europe (ADC Eastern Europe) is part of ALTEN Group’s offshore delivery centers network, together with centers from other regions such as Morocco, India, Mexico, and Spain.
At the moment, ADC Eastern Europe has 400 employees, three sites (Iasi, Bucharest and Gliwice) and offers engineering and IT consulting services for international clients from the automotive, aero, energetic, finance or life sciences sectors. Our team focuses on cultivating a feeling of belonging to a technical environment based on creativity and constant innovation.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented PMO with a strong focus on databases and Excel to join our team.
- Collects, stores and organizes data from different sources
- Develops and maintains and updates databases
- Uses his expertise to ensure the accuracy and the quality of the processed data
- Analyses, designs and presents data in a logical way with focus on key elements
- Creates dashboards and reports using specific tools: Excel, Power BI, etc, and presents data in a graphic manner
- Familiarity with the meaning of variance, standard deviation, correlation, regression, and hypothesis on projects
- Manage the workload, team members processes, tools, KPIs and standards of work.
- Similar experience in managing databases, reports,managing teams
- Strong knowledge of VISUAL MANAGEMENT TOOLS (ex : EXCEL, POWER BI,etc.)
- Skills in creating reports and knowledge of data entry on tools and creating dashboards, etc.), VBA would be a plus
- Ability to approach problems in a logical manner
- Ensuring accuracy in data analysis and recognizing anomalies or errors in data
- The ability to deliver the tasks within deadlines
- Good communication and time management skills
- Very good English skills (minimum B2)
If it sounds like a great opportunity, look below to see what’s in it for you:
- Home/office working possibilities – Enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to choose if you want to work from home or pop into the office, you are free to choose.
- Career Growth Opportunities – Immerse yourself in a world of exciting potential for advancing your career, where professional development and personal growth are nurtured within our organization.
- We do things better together – teamwork, supportive people & positive dynamics.
- Innovative Work Environment – Join a team that fosters creativity, encourages innovative thinking, and values out-of-the-box solutions.
- Cutting-Edge Technology – Work with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, allowing you to stay at the forefront of automotive software development.
- Continuous learning and opportunities – you’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers as you work on different projects challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Training and Development – Access ongoing training programs and workshops to enhance your skills and stay updated with the latest industry trends.
- 25 annual leave days – we value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring that everyone at ALTEN Delivery Center Eastern Europe has work/life balance.
- …and, so you can see we mean it, we have implemented the Floating Days policy – we grant our colleagues paid days off as a substitute for the public holidays that fall on weekends.
- Loyalty bonus
- Health and Wellness (Medical Subscription, Eyes Glasses Vouchers, 7Card and Bookster).
- Meal tickets