Job ID 368410
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical expertise and innovation, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.3 billion in fiscal year 2021. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Our environmental practice helps industries and governments fulfil their responsibilities for the people they support as well as the planet that supports us all. We provide advisory and technical services to help clients achieve compliance, manage impacts, and reduce or even eliminate risks. Our services enable you to anticipate and manage the environmental impact at each stage of the project – planning and obtaining permits for new facilities; decommissioning, cleanup and closure of contaminated sites and surplus operational facilities; restoration for reuse; addressing critical climate change issues; protection or restoration of habitats and water quality; and preservation of cultural resources.
- Conduct various aspects of surface water management and planning
- Provide technical input for water quality sections of environmental review / environmental impact assessment
- Assist in modelling for hydrodynamics, water quality, hydraulics, stormwater management, etc.
- Coordinate with other AECOM business lines and sub-consultants
- Assist in project administration
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Studies / Environmental Engineering / Water Resource or related discipline
- With 3-5 years of relevant work experience, ideally from consultancy firm(s)
- Experience with Sponge City, Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems, Climate Proof Cities, Water Sensitive Urban Design, Low Impact Development is preferred
- Practical knowledge of water management software (e.g. Delft 3D, MIKE, HEC-RAS, MUSIC, InfoWorks etc.) is highly regarded
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and administrative skills, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Student Writing… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 12 mins ago
The TeamThe Product Marketing team at Turnitin is curious, customer-centric, data-driven, and collaborative. We’re responsible for the global go-to-market strategy for Turnitin’s portfolio of ...