Job ID 367411
Platinum Client Account Manager
- State/Province: Queensland
- Business Group: DCS
- Business Line: Geography OH
- Work Location Model: Hybrid
- Operating Group: International
- Primary Location: AU – Brisbane, QLD
Bold ideas bring transformative solutions.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Transforming mobility and delivering sustainable outcomes
AECOM delivers comprehensive services from creation to completion and beyond, our transportation professionals are constantly exploring new ways to navigate a challenging project.
A new underground rail link in Auckland. A subzero runway in Antarctica. Removal of 75 level crossings and building new station in Melbourne. The design of the Sydney Gateway Road project. In every region we deliver comprehensive solutions that connect people and places in forward thinking ways.
According to Engineering news Records 2020 “Top 500 Design Firms, “AECOM is #1 in Transport globally.
We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Platinum Client Account Manager (CAM) to contribute to the strategic growth of our Queensland Transport line of business and service as an active and visible champion of change to improve the services we offer to our clients.
As a Platinum Client Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing and growing our most valued client relationships, ensuring their continued success and loyalty.
What will a day in this role look like:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of high-value clients, developing strong relationships based on trust and understanding of their unique needs.
- Proactively engage with clients to understand their business goals, challenges, and opportunities, aligning our engineering solutions to meet their objectives.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, such as sales, engineering, and project management, to ensure seamless execution and delivery of projects.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients, providing strategic insights, performance updates, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Identify and pursue upselling and cross-selling opportunities within the client portfolio to drive revenue growth.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and competitors to provide valuable market insights to clients and internally.
The following qualifications and experience are highly desired, but if you don’t tick all the boxes you could still be a perfect fit for this role. Please apply, all applications will be considered.
What are we looking for from you?
- Proven experience in account management, preferably within the engineering or technical services industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Work with the CAM team to identify new opportunities and work with capture managers and pursuit directors (as needed) on positioning activities for selected major pursuits.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities for revenue growth.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions.
AECOM acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which we, our clients and our communities live and work around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. We are committed to connecting to Country in our work through meaningful engagement with First Nations peoples and businesses. Find out more about our Australian Reconciliation Action Plan here: https://aecom.com/au/our-vision-for-reconciliation/.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.