Carlsbad, CA, California
Are you looking to gain experience at a small yet busy financial advisory firm in San Diego? This company is looking for a friendly paraplanner to come in and provide assistance to their financial advisors. If you have previous experience working in wealth management, apply now!
Who You Are:
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience working in wealth management
- Familiarity with annuities and working with DocuSign
- Friendly personality, strong organizational skills, and proven history of punctuality and good work ethic
What You’ll Do:
- Gather and review various financial records to consolidate into a plan for the client
- Perform clerical and administrative duties along with creating reports and projections
- Provide assistance to designated financial advisor as needed
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Malena at [email protected] if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $20.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.