Job ID 372055
MCS Operations is highly regarded as the benchmark for excellence within the reference laboratory industry. MCS goes to market as a differentiated provider and leans heavily on the efficacy of those areas within the control of MCS Operations.
MCS Operations serves as the functional link that enables MCS strategy execution in highly competitive markets. The MCS business is constantly growing and evolving to meet the changing face of medicine; new markets, technologies, and clinical requirements require unique solutions and new services.
MCS Operations requires the ability to respond in an agile and flexible fashion to these develops, combining past experience with creative problem solving to position MCS to functionally deliver on business opportunities.
The Operations Solutions Coordinator-MCS reports to the Director-Operations-MCS and collaborates across the different MCS Operations pillars to lead the initial investigation, solutioning, and implementation of new service lines. Domestic and international travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human-based biology, chemistry, Medical Laboratory Science, biochemistry, biomedical engineering, or related scientific fields and seven years of clinical laboratory and/or patient care experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a combination of directly-related experience and education may be considered.
- Experience must include demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal (physician, scientist, administrative, supervisory, and allied health staff) and external vendor and client stakeholders.
- Must possess strong prioritization and workload management skills with the ability to undertake several projects or tasks simultaneously.
- Must have ability and confidence to effectively function independently and utilize strong judgment in decision making.
- Must be accountable, adaptable, flexible, creative, dependable, responsible, and able to perform well within a multi-functional environment.
- This position is based out of your home office. Candidates must have access to a major airport.
- Experience developing and leading implementation of new product lines and services both internally and in partnership with external clients and partners is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present information to a wide array of audiences both internal and external.
- Must have a high level of technical competence and confidence to assess impact on patient care and business plans.
- Healthcare experience required
- Include cover letter highlighting qualifications for the role
There are two roles available with additional qualifications required:
First coordinator position, incumbents must possess:
- Must have Industry experience in supply chain, logistics, and shipping management.
- Experience working closely with shippers, manufacturers, and corporations moving material from one location to another.
- Preferred experience in healthcare, shipment of specimens/supplies.
Second coordinator position, incumbents must possess:
- Must have industry experience in logistic international/domestic import and export permits, declarations, laws, and regulations.
- Experience with market-specific location compliance, shipping stipulations, and transportation regulations.
- Preferred experience in healthcare, shipment of specimens/supplies, and ability to learn or have knowledge of speaking different languages to communicate effectively.
Experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The minimum salary every 2 weeks is approx. $3,556 based on a full-time position.
Mon-Fri, regular business hours. Position is 100% remote; can work from anywhere in the U.S. & requires access to a major airport. Travel within the US involving clients, field staff, and vendors interaction. Travel to Rochester, MN for meetings with clients/internal staff meetings will be required.
As needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Rochester, MN
- Full Time
- Mayo Collaborative Services
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...