Job ID 368173
Location: Home Based
Would you like to join one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK as a New Business Development Executive? You will be responsible for developing business relationships, building pipeline and converting opportunities into new Daisy customers.
Since being founded in 2001, Daisy delivers solutions and services serving more 2,000 UK businesses across all sectors – with a portfolio spanning Modern Workplace, Connectivity, Unified Communications, Cloud, Cyber Security and Operational Resilience.
About the role…
- Grow a strong pipeline of new customer opportunities for daisy.
- Introduce, actively promote and sell new IT services from across the Daisy portfolio to new customers
- Meet targets set to support the business to drive new business.
- Prepare and submit all documentation relating to customer contracts to enable changes to be made as/when required.
- Work with the vertical teams to develop propositions.
- Manage and expand individual relationships with new clients and understand the Organisational structures.
- Conduct Business Meetings with New Customers both face to face and online
- Pro-actively work with the New Business Sales Manager and the Internal Sales team to develop campaigns within the verticals.
- Understand and implement qualification model (SCOTSMAN) for all opportunities
- Be customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst maintaining a diplomatic and organised approach, even under pressure.
What do we need from you?
- Proven track record of delivering new business contracts
- Previous Sales experience preferable in a targeted sales B2B environment.
- An understanding of the marketplace and the requirements of our customers.
- Articulate how IT Solutions deliver Customer Business Value.
- Comfortable in presenting solutions to clients
- Be able to accurately forecast monthly commitment.
- Demonstrate excellent Prioritisation Decision Making and Time management
Did we mention the perks?
We show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to our employees that help make Daisy a great place to work and provide a great work life balance.
These include but are not limited to:
Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + holiday purchase scheme!
Daisy University and Apprenticeship – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us
Hybrid and remote working – To ensure what work WORKS for you
Discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme
The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
Ready to join us?
If you feel Daisy is the right workplace for you, we would like to hear from you!
Once you have applied online and have been shortlisted, our recruitment team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview and answer any questions you may have. This could be a face-to-face or a remote interview. The application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.
- Death in Service Insurance, so you know your close ones are protected.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we are pleased to be able to play our part in ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.